Policy pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is: Ambrogio Trasporti S.p.A. Via F.lli Kennedy, 1 – 10048 Vinovo (TO), Italy – VAT Reg. No. and Italian Code Card no. 00510420011, R.E.A. Turin no. 421977.
(hereinafter referred to simply as the “Data Controller” or “Ambrogio Trasporti”)
The Data controller hereby informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below pursuant to Sections 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).
The Data Controller hereby also informs you that he/she can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing subject matter
The Data controller will process personal data such as:
(hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or also simply as “data”)
- name and surname;
- affiliated company;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- Processing purposes
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- contact management for spontaneous applications
- to fulfil any obligations specified by law, regulations, by EU legislation or by an order granted by
the privacy authorities
- to prevent and/or detect any fraudulent activity or malicious misuse of the websites
And as a result of its specific, distinct and optional acceptance:
- contact management for applications proposed by the Data Collector
- contact management for applications proposed by the Data Collector which are specifically relevant to hauliers
- Processing methods
Any personal information will be processed by collecting, registering, organising, storing, consulting, formulating, modifying, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, disclosing and destroying any data.
Your personal data are subject to being processed in paper, electronic and/or automated formats.
- Data retention and processing period
The Data controller will process the personal data for a period of six months in order to fulfil the purposes for which this will be collected and in any case not beyond the terms of the law.
- Accessing data
The access to personal data is limited to the Data Collector, internal processors and system administrators for the purposes which are relevant to their specific tasks.
Any access to personal information may be granted to third parties who are carrying out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, subject to appointment to external Data Controllers, and these shall be restricted to the purposes outlined in this policy and those in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Rights of interested parties
The interested party in question has the option to exercise the following rights as specified in the Regulation:
- the right to access personal information
- the right of rectification
- the right to removal: the interested party reserves the right to request that the Data Controller delete any data associated with him/her
- the right to limit the processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to objecting to processing
- the right to withdraw one’s consent (for this purpose, you will be required to highlight the fact that any
withdrawal of consent shall not prejudice the lawfulness of any processing based on consent being given prior to it being withdrawn)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (this is the Privacy Guarantor in Italy).
Ambrogio Trasporti guarantees the rights specified above which can be exercised by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the Union European. If required, the Data Controller will reserve the right to relocate the servers to a location in a European Union and/or a non-EU country.
Under these circumstances, the Data Controller will then ensure that any data transferred outside of the EU will comply with the applicable legal provisions and will, if required, quote any agreements which guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or the fact that they will adopt the standard contractual clauses imposed by the European Commission.
Ambrogio Trasporti will process personal information carefully and confidentially and will not disclose this with various third parties unless clear and transparent disclosure has been both approved and confirmed by yourself.
- Data protection
Ambrogio Trasporti agrees to protect any personal information provided and to implement any technical and organisational security measures to prevent this from attacks such as unauthorised or illegal processing along with any accidental loss, destruction or damage pursuant to Section 32 et seq. of the GDPR.