Ambrogio Intermodal offers various career opportunities in a stimulating and international work environment.
The people at Ambrogio are the most important resource and are fundamental to our corporate vision. In this section you will find all job opportunities and open positions in the different areas of our group:
Le Boulou, France
The terminal manager ensures the safe and efficient operation of the Ambrogio rail terminal in Le Boulou.
- Daily planning of trains, management of malfunctions and litigation files
- Relations with customers and suppliers
- Team management
- Documents management, reports and statistics
- Safety/quality audits of railway undertakings
- HR activities (personnel management, shift and time scheduling, training, etc.)
- Logistics skills in rail terminal contexts
- Languages: French, English. Spanish is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Proven experience in personnel management and problem solving
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of railway regulations is a plus (in-house training is possible)
– Full time, open-ended contract
– Salary to be defined according to experience
Do you want to work with us? Send your complete CV to:
Did you not find a profile corresponding to your own among the job opportunities which have been published? Then send us a spontaneous application! We will consider the self-applications for any potential roles which may arise in the future.