Ambrogio Intermodal offers various career opportunities in a stimulating and international work environment.
The people at Ambrogio are the most important resource and are fundamental to our corporate vision. In this section you will find all job opportunities and open positions in the different areas of our group:
The employee will report hierarchically to the Traffic Area Manager of Gallarate office, will join a structured team and will be responsible for managing customer loading orders, organizing and planning road and intermodal transports with related booking.
- Daily planning and scheduling activities with customer order entry on the various loading platforms (e.g. Transporeon and/or customer booking platforms)
- Sorting incoming intermodal trains, including administrative and documentation aspects
- Data entry activities
- E-mail flow management from customers and/or foreign correspondents
- Previous experience, gained in the operational area of structured companies operating in the intermodal transport sector, oriented to the national and international market
- Desire to grow professionally in full harmony with the growth of the company
- Good knowledge of English essential, German and/or other foreign language welcome
- Age 28/40 years old
- Knowledge of Office package and familiarity in the use of management software
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility and hourly availability
-Salary commensurate with experience
Do you want to work with us? Send your complete CV to:
Did you not find a profile corresponding to your own among the job opportunities which have been published? Then send us a spontaneous application! We will consider the self-applications for any potential roles which may arise in the future.